Cross Country (Week 4, Thursday 17th August)Bring spare clothes (shoes are your choice) on the 'T' days - Tuesday's and Thursday's. We are heading to Boyd Park to start our Cross Country preparation.
Speeches (Week 7)
- Explain a cultural festival or practice of significance to you that others may not know about or appreciate.
- If I ruled the world...
- If I was a parent the ground rules I would make are...
- My secret life as a hero...
- Why do we have day and night time?
- How come the earth goes round and round?
- What are stars?
- Why is a dog often called 'Man's best friend'?
- It is better to be a kid than an adult
- It is better to be an adult than a kid
- If I was born a hundred years ago, I ...
- How to procrastinate like a professional - ten top tips
- The top 3 strangest hobbies
- Why junk food is good for you
- Why lying well can be useful